Pink Sheets

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bits and Pieces for the Weekend

Well, get ready for a wild and crazy post from me on Monday. I'm going out with the girls and usually I have a story or two to tell. Okay, they may not be all that exciting, but in the meantime you can catch up on my girls' nights out. Mostly because it won't take you that long. There aren't that many. So go here, here, here, and here. There's a huge gap since the last time we all got together. Well at least the last time I got together with them. I think they go out more than I do. But I'm perfectly okay with that.

Another place to visit during the weekend for some very exciting entertainment is little Jillian walking around blowing kisses while outside on the porch in her nightgown. You can visit here for that.

Also, I was in my car this morning and the DJ's were talking about the teacher in Texas who was fired for taking her class on a field trip to an art museum that happened to have a nude sculpture. It's completely infuriating that the parents are such idiots about the entire situation and even more infuriating that she would be fired because of those idiot parents. Any how, Lass was discussing this on her blog yesterday and I was just thinking about her when a song came on the radio that also made me think of her. The song is Put Your Records On, by Corrine Bailey Rae. I think it's the part about sapphires and faded jeans. I can so see Lass wearing the two combined. Anyway, every so often a song comes on the radio and it reminds me of one of my blogger friends. When I hear one I'll let you know. Actually, I have a few in mind, so on slow days you may be getting a song dedication.

Okay, now that I have kept you entertained you have to do the same for me. Have you seen any good movies lately, watched any good shows or been somewhere fun? Especially let me know about the shows. Now that fall is coming on I need something to do on those cold evenings. And I love watching shows on DVD. Brian and I are currently watching Nip/Tuck. It is so good. One of my favorites. It's sort of along the lines of Six Feet Under. I also love Grey's Anatomy, however I have only seen this show in spurts because Brian refuses to watch it on TV. He's a dork that way. Whatever! Every once in awhile I'm able to sneak in an episode.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home