Pink Sheets

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Last night a couple of my new neighbors came to our door and handed me a flier. For a block party. We are invited to a block party. Our neighborhood is having a block party. It's so cool. Our other neighborhood didn't have block parties. They're blocking off one of the streets and providing hamburgers and hotdogs. I'm so excited. This is the coolest neighborhood ever. This suburban life is way more than it's cracked up to be. Way. More.

I love our neighborhood. We live in the first phase and phase two isn't completed yet and someday they'll begin phase three, but I believe it is going to be a very nice neighborhood in a couple of years. The houses are pretty, the lawns are well kept, the people are friendly and practically everyone owns a dog. It's like a lesser version of Wisteria Lane. But only because no one is that pretty. Well, everyone in our house, but the rest of the neighborhood...totally kidding. Honestly, I think we made the perfect choice for location and house. And yes, I will have photos very soon. We finally unpacked and hooked up the computer.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home