Pink Sheets

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday List of Nothings

-Let me just start out by saying, I am so fricking glad that when I go on vacation people don't have mini-celebrations behind my back, or do little dances when the email goes out saying I'm going on vacation or there aren't celebratory luncheons had in honor of my being gone. Well, I guess if they were going on behind my back I wouldn't know about them, but I have the feeling when I'm away I'm a missed just a little. Some people I work with aren't. For very good reason.

-Someone stole a minute manicure cream from the women's bathroom. There's a note asking that it be returned. I did not steal it, though I could probably use a minute manicure.

-September is our month of fitness. That's what Brian calls it anyway. It's the month we work out and we don't drink beer (at least we don't buy beer). It's suppose to be a lose weight month. The last time we had one of these months was back in February or March. I can't remember.

-My three day weekend was so exhausting. I'm glad to be back at work. I need the break.

-Did I mention we have a fabulous kitchen. It really shouldn't matter because I'm not a great chef by any means, but I have storage for all those kitchen items I don't use. It's absolutely wonderful. I love that kitchen. It is by far my favorite room in the house. The family room is coming in at a close second. We also have two rooms we didn't have before (living and dining). Which means they are unfurnished for awhile. I don't even care right now.

-Women can be catty about new houses and unfurnished rooms. I told Brian. I think he believes me now.

-Halloween is coming up. It is my favorite holiday, even before Christmas. I love Halloween. This year I have a feeling I'm going to be on short supply of kids. This makes me so sad. But I'll survive. Maybe Halloween will have to be celebrated really early this year. Maybe, I'll have to bring out the Halloween dishes and decor in September. Hmm...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home