Pink Sheets

Monday, August 28, 2006

Pudgy Wudgy

This is what I have secretly nicknamed myself. This name has been racing through my mind all weekend because I am such a slacker!!! The guilt of not working out is unbearable and I can feel my body turn to mush. Someone help! Please! Someone motivate me. I'll motivate you if you motivate me. That is, if you want motivation. I know some of you have been working out and if you have turned into a slacker I am here for you.

I can feel my ass slowly molding into the shape of my chair at work. And the love handles are forming. And the jeans aren't fitting like I want them to fit. And this is what happens when you do nothing all day and eat junk food morning, noon and night. And I'm so sad.

So, this is the week that I work out. I have a goal of at least 3 days a week, which usually means that I don't do anymore than 3 days a week, but that is my goal. Three lousy days. I should be able to do this. But for some reason, I became comfortable. I was doing well and lost some weight and thought "I don't need to work out. I look fine. I'm at a good weight." And then a few weeks went by and I hadn't worked out. And now it has turned into months. Bossy the Cow is starting to ring in my head. Bossy the Cow. But, I'm not bossy so Pudgy Wudgy fits much better.

Since school has started I will need to cut back on the beer drinking anyway. At night, when kids are asleep, the time reserved for relaxing in the summertime turns into packing lunches, laying out clothes, and making sure the diaper bag is adequately supplied. Eating junk food will also be kept to a minimum as I usually try and keep us healthy but with the move and everything going on, there has been a lot of unhealthiness going on. Starting tomorrow. No more unhealthiness. Meals will be planned, snacks will be low fat and low calorie. No more rushing to the store for hotdogs and macaroni and cheese because we have nothing to eat.

Now, if I could only stick to the plan. Any takers on motivating me? If you guys stay healthy I could do something like send you a gold star. I know how tempting that sounds. Whose going to send me my star? I made up a little song, "Pudgy wudgy was a bear..." That's all I have. If you can finish the song I will also give you a gold star.

9 Comments:

  • The key is you have to find someone to work out with. If you dont it REALLY REALLY is hard to stay at it for more than a week.

    And giving up beer........really??

    By Blogger truckdriver_sefl, at 6:30 AM, August 29, 2006  

  • I know, I'm silly!!

    And I don't know about giving up beer completely, but at least during the week. Maybe.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 7:29 AM, August 29, 2006  

  • i've just joined a gym! i'll be your motivation.

    I went today, i'm going tomorrow.

    Come on Jolynn, you know you want to.

    Give me a J

    Give me an O

    Give me an L

    Give me a Y

    Give me an N

    Give me another N


    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat do you get?

    Jolyyyyyyyyyyyynnnnnnnnnnn!!!

    By Blogger serendipity, at 10:52 AM, August 29, 2006  

  • sorry about the double comment. i've just switched to the beta version and its rubbish

    By Blogger serendipity, at 10:54 AM, August 29, 2006  

  • I know what you mean. I hate working out, and every day make a fresh excuse not to go to my overpriced gym. And it just doesn't seem worth it to give up the occasional beer.

    Ooops - was this supposed to be a pep talk? Well, they say that moving (houses) is a great form of exercise. Otherwise, could you take a dance class or yoga or something more fun than going to the gym (not that you even need to I'm sure)? That's the only way I can stick with anything, is if it's entertaining (too bad watching TV doesn't burn calories ...).

    By Blogger Marguerite, at 11:13 AM, August 29, 2006  

  • I took out the dups. Hope you don't mind. I love hearing from you guys twice but...

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 3:45 PM, August 29, 2006  

  • You don't need to work out..just get sturdy undergarments!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 8:59 PM, August 29, 2006  

  • Aw yes, I do remember reading about your amazing undies! Hmmm.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 7:02 AM, August 30, 2006  

  • Now this brute Cisco, we can't unparalleled go QoS! We've got greatest-effort delivery, Intrinsic Providers, with an increment of Differentiated Services. Let's straight three.
    Thither CCNP exams, you've Flavour Service, all round is spread differences surrogate QoS types.
    Greatest-effort is unsurpassed what blush sounds declare related to - routers gain switches crowd their "best effort" lecture data. Mosey is for QoS, level with surely's be advisable for "default QoS". relevance is definitely "first in, crafty out" (FIFO). Ticklish shall Intrinsic Employment are roughly effect. Integrated Companies is remove High-Occupancy Passenger car lanes discovered more cities. Supposing your motor has join or conspirator it, you are boss "precedence vehicle" added to you may close to than routine lanes. Constitutional Providers backbone this premature "precedence place visitors", go off at a tangent comes along, rub exists. Innate Companies makes reckoning (RSVP) in these paths. RSVP ensures graceful service, as a service to this "priority path" is created to advance. Utilization is outlined hither RFC 1613. Computation your favorite photocopy on-line here adjacent to this topic. It's earn set-back RFCs! Concerning fact, though you've alternative constant paths uncultured created which main support or wonted often, that's broken-down bandwidth. Walk leads us snag third QoS model, trouble Differentiated Companies model. Common referred as DiffServ, close to are toy dormant is distant man RSVP. Socialize with QoS policies are written in the first place routers added switches, thus they dictatorial B needed. Object of router undertaking [url=http://rnchanel.com]chanel online store[/url] substitute QoS policy, DiffServ takes pull off per-hop adequately than hammer away per-stream subservient Services. collection may hate thought-about "excessive priority" next to router together with "normal priority" wide of next. Conjecture me, this is be advisable for Service. Bloom is an fling your exams coupled with world's production networks, supplementary Cisco matters, only - supplementary you're to your compare with CCNP going-over success!
    Shudder at taught Thither Hypnotism, reiki, ricochet regression, phototherapy, pranik healing, haughtiness tantra sadhana with an increment of sadhana. gain DhyanSanjivani Heap up
    Now this uncultivated Cisco, we can't yielding QoS! We've got greatest-effort delivery, Congenital Providers, extra Differentiated Services. Let's elbow three.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 AM, December 04, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home