Pink Sheets

Monday, August 21, 2006

Too. Busy. To. Post.

Ahh! I'm so busy this week. Boxing. Cleaning. Scrubbing. Vacuuming. Mopping. Did I mention cleaning? Getting the kids ready for the first day of school. Move out of a house by Friday? Work. Keep up with a very active baby. Cleaning.

I've been feeling a little crazy about cleaning our house before the new owners move in. I don't know why, but I don't want them to think we were complete and total slobs. We are. But I don't want someone coming in and seeing the handprints on the wall or the dirty floors or crumbs under the stove or wine spilled in the fridge and think, "these people are disgusting". I don't know these people, nor will I probably ever know them, but I just couldn't stand them thinking that. Ugh!

8 Comments:

  • I wish the people who used to live here thought like you!!

    By Blogger serendipity, at 8:48 AM, August 21, 2006  

  • know how you feel; when we moved five years ago, we cleaned like crazy for the same reasons you said.

    it's an exciting time, hectic, but exciting!! :-)

    By Blogger Karen, at 9:28 AM, August 21, 2006  

  • trying to add you as a friend to myspace but cant figure it out. www.myspace.com/serendipitystars

    By Blogger serendipity, at 1:08 AM, August 22, 2006  

  • After you're done with yours, mine would LOVE some attention!

    By Blogger Beth, at 7:17 AM, August 22, 2006  

  • i always go through my house from top to bottom when i move it sparkles

    By Blogger Lou Lou, at 10:41 AM, August 22, 2006  

  • Spick and Span for the new owners nothing like it!

    By Blogger truckdriver_sefl, at 1:37 PM, August 22, 2006  

  • Well guys, I'm still cleaning. Lass, we thought about having a cleaning service come in and do everything for us, however, the new owners decided they wanted us to spend $150 on having a professional plumber come in and unclog the drain because we forgot to pour Draino down there before the inspection. Now they get my cleaning services.

    However, I'm pleased to say our house looks damn good!

    Uh, Queen, maybe I'll send the cleaning service to your house. That would probably work out better anyway.

    Lou Lou, I don't think my house is going to sparkle. :( oh well.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 2:17 PM, August 22, 2006  

  • You would make a GREAT military wife! We have to clean, clean, clean too...and even pressure wash the outside of the house before we can go!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 9:54 PM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home