Pink Sheets

Friday, July 28, 2006

Unmotivated

Usually I can read blogs in the morning and then by afternoon I'm motivated to write a post. This hasn't been the case for the past couple of days. I'm blogged out. Maybe Monday I will be able to start fresh. Maybe Monday I will have some news for you.

Right now, I have nothing. Well, Jillian is still her cute, adorable self. She is going to take her first step any day. I don't want her to. She will be entering toddler stage at that point and frankly, I don't want my sweet, little baby to be a toddler. I prefer her to stay a sweet, little baby. She's the last one I have. Hmph.

Have a great weekend.

2 Comments:

  • Brace yourself when it does happen. She'll discover every tiny thing not attached to the floor in places that you didn't even know were there.

    & who says you've got to make a blog entry on a daily basis anyhow?

    shayla

    By Blogger shayla, at 7:46 PM, July 29, 2006  

  • I think it's the heat. Something about summer, it feels like we should all be off like the kids. It's hard to be motivated to do anything but sit around and stare into space. Of course, that's all I do in winter, too, but nevermind...

    By Blogger Marguerite, at 7:26 AM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home