Pink Sheets

Friday, July 21, 2006

Going to the Mountains

Alright, I have finally finished my little photo journal of our trip to the mountains. I wanted to document our trip from start to finish. One of the first places we see on our way up is this huge ass million dollar (or more) house sitting on top of a hill. It's a gigantic house. Huge. We begin to approach the hill it sits upon and this is what I see:

Okay, what's going on? Am I losing my mind. There used to be a big ass house sitting on that hill. I can't see it. Did we pass it? Unfortunately this is the hill it was on. It was. Now the house looks like this:

If you can't tell that's a huge black spot. Where the house used to be. It burned to the ground. Here's the story. It was struck by lightning. Can you believe it. I have no idea exactly how big this house was but a million dollars buys a lot of house in Idaho. The front was mostly windows and the story says it was three stories. I'm a little sad it burned down. I liked looking at that house. It was pretty and now I don't have a picture of it. I guess now when we pass we can say "that's where the big ass house that burned down used to be."

If your interested visit here to see the remainder of our journey.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home