Pink Sheets

Friday, July 14, 2006

Double Dose

You get two posts out of me today. Aren't you lucky?

Anyway, I'm suppose to be setting up a date with two of my friends from work to go to martinis in the next couple of weeks for my birthday. It's not working out so well. One of them is other wise engaged on Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday and is going to be out of town the two Fridays I would have wanted to do it. That leaves Monday. Guess who isn't available on Mondays? Hmmm.

Here are my options. Go to martinis twice. Once on a Monday and once another day. Go to martinis with the friend I was orginally going to go to martinis with (we later invited the other friend to go) and then all get together for lunch. A dry lunch. Go to two martini dates and one lunch date. That sounds expensive. I don't know what to do! Ugh!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home