Pink Sheets

Monday, June 26, 2006

Um, Not A Lot

-I'm sitting here waiting to go to my sexual harrassment class in about 30 minutes. Somebody must have done something pretty serious to get us all stuck going to these classes. I'm going to the same class as Brian and honestly, he really needs to take the class. He grabbed my ass in the stairwell the other day.

-I have been brain dead the past week. I don't even know why I wrote that down.

-I think someone is talking to themselves, but they don't know it. They were talking to someone who was talking back as they were walking away from the person's cube. The person just kept talking to them not realizing they weren't still there. I've done that. I have had long conversations with my imaginary cube buddies before. I think that I've learned that when no one answers you after, say, 5 or 6 sentences you should probably stop talking. Regardless of whether they're there or not.

-The cafeteria at my work displays the dishes they are serving that day in the front entrance. I think they're fake, Brian thinks they're real. Why would they waste food like that? They must be fake.

-I love you guys for liking my picture. I didn't have it up before because I had no idea how to get it up and even after I finally got it, it took me a few days to do it right. Anyway, I take horrible pictures and that was the best I could get. I took it myself. It seems when other people take my picture I look spaced off and drunk. That's probably because I am, but the point is, I had to take my own picture to get a decent one.

-Sorry this doesn't make much sense.

-I went to lunch with my friend from high school on Saturday. Sometimes, I just love to gossip. Brian refuses to gossip with me. At least he won't very much. I just have to sometimes. But don't worry, I never gossip about my blog friends.

-Okay, time for sexual harrassment. Woohoo!

4 Comments:

  • lunches with old high school buds are the best!

    never heard of sexual harassment classes at work, too funny! i must be out of touch!!

    By Blogger Karen, at 7:21 PM, June 26, 2006  

  • So were you harassed, or are you planning to be?

    By Blogger Beth, at 7:28 PM, June 26, 2006  

  • I'm planning to harrass. Actually, they weren't "sexual" harrassment classes. They were just harrassment classes. It covered all harrassment, but I like to think the only harrassment that goes on is the sexual type.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6:54 AM, June 27, 2006  

  • Maybe the guy talking to himself was finally driven crazy by that stupid dancing paperclip that pops up every time you start to write a letter in Word.

    I hope you told the guy who was doing the harassment training that his butt looked great in those pants...

    By Blogger Marguerite, at 7:42 AM, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home