Pink Sheets

Friday, September 01, 2006

Sorry For the Confusion

We had expected to move in to the new house on Tuesday, the same day we were to be out of the old house. It didn't work out and we stayed in a hotel. We are now moved into the new house and everything is going along as smoothly as can be expected. Sure the phone jacks on the first floor don't work and our fridge is extremely noisy and Brian is having entirely too much fun squishing his butt cheeks against the shower door while I'm trying to blow dry my hair. But, I get to walk into a huge kitchen in the morning to make coffee. And if you were my neighbor you would be able to see me do this because we don't have window coverings yet. We have a huge window in our bathroom above the bathtub and it is not fun trying to get ready in the morning. We ended up throwing a sheet over it. I know, totally ghetto, but what are naked people to do?

Anyway, our holiday weekend is going to be spent setting up our new house and I'm very excited about this even though it's hard work. My ass is certainly getting quite the work out walking up and down the stairs a million times a day. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 Comments:

  • Yay, was that part too much info? Brian probably thinks so. Oops. :)

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 2:31 PM, September 01, 2006  

  • kEwL, Jolynn!

    Enjoy your new home and have a great Labor Day weekend!! :-)

    By Blogger Karen, at 5:53 PM, September 01, 2006  

  • Jolynn - Glad to know that you're in the house. It's nasty being in a hotel between living places. Been there myself.

    As for the curtainless bathroom window; I can sure understand your concern for privacy. Personally i'd handle it differently, but hey, it's your window, not mine.

    Next time Brian rubs his bare booty on the shower glass, run for the camera & get a black-mail shot. Then threaten to post it on the blog (threaten, don't actually post..you might lose readers that way). That should stop any further rubs.

    Congrats, & happy Labor Day!!!

    shayla

    By Blogger shayla, at 10:46 AM, September 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home