Pink Sheets

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Men Can Be Mean Girls Too

I totally had a Mean Girl moment. If you haven't seen the movie it will make absolutely no sense and you'll just be thinking, "why did she tell that story". But I think it's kind of silly. And if you think I talk about the movie Mean Girls way too much, well your right. But I have a six year old that watches the movie over and over again. It's always on my mind. I can't help myself.

Anyway, I'm strolling over to the printer to pick up an email when I was stopped by three of my male co-workers. "I bet she's one of them", they all start laughing. "What are you laughing about? What am I one of?"

"Your probably one of the 8% of people in this county that have a warrant out for their arrest," one explains.

"Uh, probably not," I disagree. " I live in another county. Sheesh!"

"Well that county is worse. Their at 25%!" (Which is absolutely not true.)

"Whatever losers, I have paid all of my speeding tickets," I tell them matter of factly.

"Your on speed?"

Conversations like that are how horrible rumors are spread. Next thing I know my supervisor is going to have a one on one with me about rehab.

4 Comments:

  • Hehehe!! Do I see a drug test in your near future??:-}

    By Blogger truckdriver_sefl, at 5:56 AM, September 18, 2006  

  • Do they put out warrants for parking tickets? If so, I'm probably on the Most Wanted list in Florida. I've got to see Mean Girls - it's one of those movies people don't just watch, they memorize ...

    By Blogger Marguerite, at 8:17 AM, September 18, 2006  

  • And they thought that was a funny comeback? omg.... Maybe they should blow in a breathalizer to measure their brain farts.

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 11:17 AM, September 18, 2006  

  • Serendipity, my work has to be somewhat humorous. Otherwise we'd go insane! Lass, guys are retarded. Truck driver, I'm praying there's no drug test. I don't feel like peeing in a cup.

    Marguerite, I believe that they might put out warrants for unpaid traffic tickets, though I'm not sure. Probably if you have several. Envoy, boys are retarded.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 8:54 AM, September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home