Pink Sheets

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's Only Wednesday...

And I'm already trying to figure out what I want to do this weekend. It feels sooooo faaaaar awaaaaay! Anyway, I was thinking about how I wasn't going to write mean things about email girl (below), but while I was going through the bathroom to the locker room after working out a memory popped into my head.

We had just finished working out and had to use the restroom (I know too much info). Regardless, I go over to wash my hands and she tells me, and I'm quoting word for word, "I'm not going to wash my hands. I'm taking a shower in a minute anyway." I told her that was gross. She still didn't wash her hands. Hello! Washing your hands isn't necessarily for your benefit, but the benefit of the people who have to touch all the things you just touched with your nasty pee hands. Ugh.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home