Pink Sheets

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Time Has Come, The Time is Now

It's almost here. Halloween. Woo hoo! It's like the kick off to the holidays and I'm very excited this year. As long as I don't get burned out before Thanksgiving which could happen considering there's also two birthday's before then. But I don't really have to do much for Thanksgiving so I should be able to relax.

And I'm having that little surgery I mentioned before. It's next Tuesday and I'm a little nervous and so, so excited. Because I can't wait to be "enhanced" but nervous because I won't be able to do much for a few weeks and that's scary. Because I'm a busy person. It should be fine. Really. It's okay that I won't be able to pick up Jillian for 6-8 weeks. Like Brian said, she doesn't need to be picked up. Even though I pick her up to take her to bed and to put her into bed and I pick her up so she can pick out which clothes to wear for the day... Brian will have to do some picking up. She does need to be carried. Poor baby.

My friend bought me this tank top from this little diner by her house. It's called Boobies and the tank top is so cute! I can't wait to wear it. I have not told hardly anyone that I'm getting this done. The only people that know are Brian, my friend from work and my hair girl. And now you because I can tell my blogger readers anything since my family does not read this. I didn't tell my family or people at work or anyone because while I'm excited to look awesome in my shirts I don't really want people just looking at my shirt. You know what I mean? And if you don't, even with all my round about ways of telling you what I'm having done, well, just think about it. Okay?

The good thing is I'm taking 4 days off from work and I get to do nothing but lay around and take drugs. It's not the ideal vacation but it should do.

So, back to Halloween. I decided I was going to have people over and I'm making homemade mac n cheese and chili and I'll have treats and scary movies and the kids can just hang out in the house and go trick or treating and just have fun. I haven't invited many people yet but Halloween is pretty casual so I'll just mention it to some people and they can come if they want. And if they don't want to, that's fine too.

We're also having a thing at work that I was kind of being a Scrooge about for reasons that don't need mentioning but I think it will be pretty fun. Everyone keeps asking me to bring the kids but getting them here and back is kind of a pain. Even Darby has been asking. Ugh I don't know. Maybe I'll just have to figure it out.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Have a Happy Halloween!

3 Comments:

  • Good luck with your enhancement, Jolynn.

    Wishing you the scariest Halloween EV-R!!

    *BOO*

    By Blogger Karen, at 9:55 AM, October 28, 2009  

  • Just has a quick catch up wow you've been busy! How exciting everything sounds for your right now, so much to look forward to.
    Can't believe Jilly is 4 already - time goes by far too fast.

    By Blogger Lou Lou, at 7:39 AM, October 29, 2009  

  • You are such a good mom doing the Halloween thing! I feel bad I missed such things with my own kids. Even tonight, we'll be hiding in the basement watching movies with a darkened house to avoid the trick/treaters!
    I'm awful!!!!!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 9:43 AM, October 31, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home