Pink Sheets

Friday, May 29, 2009

I stopped eating junk food. At least, I quit eating junk food at the constant pace that I once did. I started this about 3-3.5 weeks ago. No more McDonald's, no more frappucinos, no more chocolate, no more nacho cheese dip, no more hot dogs, no more brownies. At least not in excess. One time I had like three Krispy Kreme donuts in one day. I was out of control. So, I quit the excessiveness and now I've lost like 3 lbs so I'm well on my way to getting my weight back down to normal. I just need to keep it up. *sigh*

The first few days of not eating junk was hard. I was very grouchy. My friend says it's just because I'm hungry but it will get better. It has.

I'm tired this morning. Last night Riley had a game at 6 and I didn't get home until almost 9. Then I had a beer (because I skipped my dinner calories to have a beer or two or three or whatever) and then I had to make fudge for Darby's end of the month birthday celebration at school.

Now I have fudge at home that I will probably eat.

We found out on Tuesday that Jordan knows how to play the piano. No one had a clue. Not a single one of us knew he could play the piano until we went to his school concert and he and a few other kids played. It was funny. Not funny like, "ha, ha you're a dork because you play the piano", but more like, "what the heck? When did you learn how to play the piano?".

My hair is crazy today. I don't know why.

I'm grouchy. Work can make me very grouchy. I need more time off. Ugh! Oh well, it's Friday. I don't have much going on this weekend and I might just watch a bunch of movies. Brian bought us the Netflix box where you can get movies on demand. It's really cool. We have like a 100 movies or TV shows we can watch.

2 Comments:

  • I loved "Body of Lies". We don't have any plans this weekend, no money! LOL! Just wait til the 1st...money will be flying out of my wallet.

    Jordan plays the piano?! SUPER! Bet the secret brought lots of laughs later.

    Ok...the junk food...ALL THE POWER TO YOU! I couldn't do it.....
    LOL

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 4:51 PM, May 29, 2009  

  • I think it would be pretty darned cool to have my kid play piano at school for me when I had no idea they could play! Good for Jordan. If I don't quit putting things in my mouth for the heck of it I am going to go crazy. I never used to do that. I WANT to be back to the size I should be.

    By Blogger Deana, at 6:32 PM, May 29, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home