Pink Sheets

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Two Days

I have not posted in forever. This is because I took Thursday and Friday off last week and it was great! I did spend time on the computer, but I didn't have blogging time scheduled in. I know. It's disappointing. I won't bore you with all the details of my very busy couple of days, but I'm glad I didn't have to try and fit work in.

I feel a little refreshed. I've been all annoyed about my current job and I had sent out some resumes to find a new job, but of course I haven't heard back on any of them. I'm going to take a short break from the job hunt. I'm so busy with baseball right now I don't need to add anything more to my plate. Plus, I'm not going to push getting a new job. I need to take it easy. I don't want to end up some place else where I'm not happy. I just need to think about what I want. For now things are okay. It's very slow, which is both good and bad. Good, because I can finish all my work in one day and go home knowing there is nothing that should have or needs to be done. Bad, because I don't really want the bosses thinking that they need to get rid of another person. That kind of thing has been going around lately.

I was finally able to get my hair done. I am so happy. It's the best thing I did all weekend. Grandparents and Brian all had to make sacrifices so that I could have lovely hair again. There were a lot of people and kids to coordinate but I managed! I'm so proud of myself. Okay, I said I wouldn't bore you with the details, but here is what was going on Saturday:

8:00-8:30 am: Riley's baseball pictures-But wait! Pictures re-scheduled for nine!
9:00-11:30 am: My hair appointment
11:15 am: Riley needed to be at his baseball game in Emmett, which is not very close to Nampa, where we live.
11:30 am: Darby's softball pictures AND Jillian had a birthday party to attend.
Noon: Riley's game starts.
1:30 pm: Jordan's baseball pictures.

Okay, it doesn't really look like much, but if you notice I have to be 3 or 4 places at once. And I was not cancelling the hair appointment. Not going to happen. So...Originally I was going to take Riley to his pictures and drop him off at my mom's on my way to my appointment so that she could get him to Emmett by 11:15. However, when they changed the time of the pictures Brian had to take him and my mom had to drive to Nampa and pick him up at the house. After Brian took Riley to his pictures he had to pick up Darby at her friend Tayler's house so she could get ready for her pics. Her grandma was picking her and Jordan up for that part of the schedule. Brian then took Jillian to her birthday party. After my hair appointment I eventually made it to Emmett after being lost for about an hour and made the last half of Riley's game. The rest of the weekend we were free to do whatever we wanted! And the weather was fantastic. Perfect actually.

I'm really glad I took those two days off.

1 Comments:

  • A lady should never miss her hair appointment. If she does, everyone else will have a bad day. You are doing them a favor by not missing it! LOL!
    After all, with all the running around, you are being seen right? You must not embarrass the kids or man with awful hair! LOLOLOL!!!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 1:07 PM, April 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home