Pink Sheets

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Every Day You Have A Chance To Make A Difference

I thought I would start out with a cheesy title to this post because this is something I need to remember. Small differences. I've been so blue lately because I feel like my job is holding me back from doing something important and it's not really the job. It's me. So, I'm trying to remember that small things make a difference and I can make one every day. There, it's out of my system. I can move on now.

So, Taylor Swift is coming here in May. Every other song on the radio right now is Taylor Swift no matter which station you're listening to. I don't know if I can last until May at this rate. It's too much.

We bought Darby Taylor Swift tickets for her birthday which is two days before the concert. She doesn't know. She thinks the tickets sold out. We bought during the pre-sale and got pretty good seats. The tickets went on sale Saturday morning and sold out in 75 minutes. That is so weird and she's going to be so surprised. I can't wait!

Well, wish me luck on my job search!

2 Comments:

  • Hey, best of luck! I'm saying a little prayer for you and everyone who is looking right now..times will get better, I just know it!

    By Blogger teahouse, at 10:23 PM, March 17, 2009  

  • Well, now I guess this definitely tips off my age, but who's Taylor Swift?

    'k, just Googled to find out who she was.

    How exciting!!

    By Blogger Karen, at 2:34 PM, March 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home