Pink Sheets

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I am in the best mood this morning. I can't explain it. I feel chipper. This scares me. I don't want someone to put me in a different mood and sometimes this place I work at can put you in a way different mood than the one I'm in. I want to stay in this mood. Just concentrate...on staying in this great frame of mind.

We watched Burn After Reading the other night. Well, I did. Brian fell asleep. I can't believe he fell asleep because I really liked that movie. It was funny and disturbing. My least favorite characters were the ones played by George Clooney and Brad Pitt. I don't know why exactly and it's surprising because, hello, George Clooney and Brad Pitt, but I didn't really care for them.

Well, I'm going to be getting ready for an extremely busy weekend with the kids. I'm looking forward to it. Sort of. We have baseball sign-ups and Riley and Jordan will be practicing for these games that their church group is involved in. One practice in the morning, one in the afternoon. I am letting Darby go to McCall this weekend, so I guess she's taken care of. But then there's Jillian. Always tagging along to different events. Hopefully she'll be in a good mood. You never know with that one.

Have a great week!

2 Comments:

  • Thanks! And you, too.

    Burn After Reading is the next movie on my Netflix queue. I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I'm not a fan of either Clooney or Pitt, so it's cool with me if they play villains, hahaha.

    By Blogger teahouse, at 5:23 PM, February 07, 2009  

  • We watched Burn After Reading this past weekend. I really liked it! It was all kinda awkward funny (Brad Pitt's character cracked me up!) and then BAM! the closet scene!

    A really good satire though. Reassures me that government has not a clue on how to run things.

    By Blogger Kate, at 11:03 AM, February 09, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home