Pink Sheets

Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh my goodness. It's been forever since I wrote! Okay, very busy at work, which I'm having ok days and really bad days and pretty good days at work lately. I'm all over the place, but I'm really busy at work. Which is where I usually blog, so blogging suffers I guess.

Yesterday I had a pretty good meeting with my boss. I told Brian "Billy is impressed by my initiative." Brian asked what that meant. I told him he apparently had low expectations for my initiative. It's true. He didn't expect much from me in terms of taking action. Which is fine. It seems in this environment it's not necessarily bad for people to have low expectations. That way they're pleasantly surprised.

Tomorrow is Jillian's birthday. She has high expectations on the amount of fun she is going to have. I don't think she will be disappointed.

Okay, seriously busy. Have a good weekend.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home