Pink Sheets

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Sports Weekend

It looks as though I'm only able to get in one post a week. I've been busy with kid stuff and I don't know if that's going to die down. I'm now getting into the holidays and birthdays. There are two birthdays in November and three in January. It's a crazy, crazy time.

This weekend I spent the majority of my time at games. Starting at 8 am. The soccer games are now over, but they were pretty good last games. Jordan's team won. There was one of those awful soccer dads in the crowd this time around. I'm just glad he was from the other team. Yelling and screaming at the kids. The seven and eight year old kids. Give me a break! Darby scored her first and only goal of the season and her team is undefeated. I wish, wish, wish she would play soccer in the Spring, but she and her dad are insisting on softball. Whatever! I think I still have time to talk her out of it.

Riley's team is in playoffs. We painted his face green and put white under his eyes so he could show how fierce he is. Ha! He loves football and he's been playing a lot. Unfortunately not the position he wants to play. He loves defense and wants to play defense, but they have him on offense. I told him when he was on defense he hardly got to play at all. He said he didn't care. He would rather play defense. I don't know what the difference is honestly. Anyway, they're still undefeated and there is still not another team in the league who has scored against them. They're pretty much awesome!

Jillian had her very first slumber party this weekend. She stayed the night at her aunt Patti's with Darby and her two cousins. She had so much fun. It's so cute. Especially since she wouldn't even let me leave the room with anyone besides her dad or grandparents just a few months ago. She's such a big girl. We're also toilet training right now as well. That's not so fun.

Riley and I went to the BSU v Hawaii game Friday. It was so much fun. I didn't tell Riley we were actually going to the game until the very last minute when I handed him a ticket. He was surprised and it was pretty funny because he was so bored tailgating. BSU won! Woo hoo. I did feel sorry for the Hawaii quarterback, though. He kept getting sacked and his passes kept getting intercepted. It was not a good night for him.

Did you hear how horribly Denver Broncos did against the Patriots. My goodness!

Have a great week!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home