Pink Sheets

Monday, September 29, 2008

4 Checks, 1 Survey, and an Order Form Later...

We finally had the kids dropped off and we were on our way to work. This morning was crazy! It's usually crazy trying to get so many kids ready for the day, but this morning was especially insane.

We had to make sure everyone had lunch money. I forgot Jordan had his pictures today. It was pay daycare day. Brian was suppose to fill out a survey for Jordan's school and return it today, we ended up doing that in car. And Jillian was yelling that she needed money too when I was handing out the lunch money. Agh!

Now I'm at work and I'm thinking about the rest of the week and boy we are busy! I don't even want to think about it. It's stressing me out. I have Friday off but that seems so far away.

Good news is I had a pretty good day at work on Friday. I had some meetings and everything just seemed to flow nicely. Which is good because it's easier to enjoy a weekend when work is left at work.

I was suppose to get my hair done this weekend. My hair lady called and cancelled Saturday morning which sort of worked out okay because Riley's football game was rescheduled for a later time and I had made my appointment based on the original time. Meaning, I would have had to miss his game. Which I hate to miss games. Because I'm pretty sure the kids keep score. I don't know from very much experience, but they notice.

Anyway, my hair appointment was cancelled and while it is okay for the above reason, it kind of sucks because my hair looks awful and since I'll be gone next weekend I have to have a cut and color during the week. Which makes things even more stressful. And the reason my hair cut was cancelled really sucks for my hair girl. She got a DUI and while I'm not one to feel sorry for DUI offenders, I feel bad she has to deal with all of this. She's my friend and she doesn't need this.

Okay, I'm done rambling. I have a cold and nothing seems to make sense. Have a great week!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home