Pink Sheets

Friday, August 01, 2008

Finally Friday

Jillian and I are driving up to the mountains this afternoon. I'm so excited. She's so excited. I told her it would just be us girls, no boys allowed and for some reason that made her really happy. She sang a song about it. She sings songs about everything. It's cute.

I heard Darby stubbed her toe at camp. Bad. The toe nail is going to come off. That's so gross. I also hear she's been wearing flip flops the entire time, so kind of her fault. But I still feel bad for her.

I'm nervous driving up there by myself with all of those winding, narrow roads near the river. I hate being the passenger, let alone driving, but I think I'll be okay. I hope. Thinking about it makes my stomach turn a little, but I'll be okay. I will.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home