Pink Sheets

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back To Work and Feeling Blah About It

This is my horoscope today and I hope it's accurate because I may need it for dealing with work people today. I have been dreading coming to work today. You have no idea.

No one can get away with their fronting in front of you, today! When some hipster comes along talking about how important they are, you won't buy it -- nor should you. Have some fun with them. Ask them a few questions that put them on the spot. It will be quickly obvious to everyone that when you look beneath the surface, you won't find much real substance there. Other people in your circle will wise up soon, so don't worry about anyone else falling for this person.

I don't know if I have the will power to take much more from a woman in my department who happens to be insane. I'm not joking. She is mental and I wish she would just get over it. She keeps threatening to quit and most of us have our fingers crossed. But, it will never happen. I just keep thinking only 4 more years until retirement. 4 years is a long time. I don't know what I'm going to do for 4 years. I have an appointment with an advisor on July 30th about the school teacher thing. I hope that works out.

I hope my boss comes back to work. I hope this because we need her and I hope this because if she returns, that means she's better.

Okay, enough negativity. I will get through this day, I will get through this day, I will get through this day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home