Pink Sheets

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Spilt Coffee

*Brian spilled his coffee all over the top of the car this morning. I thought it was funny. He didn't.

*I spilled my coffee all over the stairs at work. Is this a trend of some sort? Should we be going home right about now? Probably.

*Riley is going on a three day trip with his 5th grade class. If he doesn't get in trouble. He only has a couple more hours to go before he's in the clear. I'm really, really hoping he makes it. I would feel so bad if he didn't.

*His first playoff game is tonight. I don't know if I mentioned it before but I love little league baseball. Love it!

*I don't love kid's football. Professional football is good, BSU football is fun to watch. Optimist football. I just can't get into that. But Riley insists he wants to play football in the fall. So he will, I guess.

*The other two are playing soccer. Jordan chose soccer over football but I'm forcing Darby to play. Because she's really good at it and I don't want her to have a "break". I want her to be involved. She'll have fun. I swear I'm not a crazy sports mom. I'm a good sports mom.

*I need to put my baby in dance. She has got some serious dance moves. I think I'll check into that. But, Darby might be jealous. I might have to put her in dance too. I don't know.

*I have a department meeting this afternoon. One of my co-workers hates me at the moment, which isn't anything new for her, but this should be awkward. Woo hoo! Can't wait.

*I told Brian this morning I want to be a teacher. Like elementary school teacher. I think I do. He said if this wasn't a whim it would be worth going back to school. So, we'll see what happens. I don't know about this corporate world. It's pretty brutal sometimes. I'm going to seriously think about this.

*Gotta run, have some work today!

3 Comments:

  • I think you'd be a good elementary school teacher. It wouldn't take you that long to get certification, I don't think. Plus, summers off. YES!

    By Blogger patri, at 2:30 PM, May 20, 2008  

  • You my dear, are braver then me! I volunteer in the kitchen and THAT'S PLENTY of contact with little kids! LOL!! Of course, I'm not as strong as you...so go for it!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 8:28 AM, May 22, 2008  

  • Dancing is the new thing now!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 AM, May 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home