Pink Sheets

Friday, March 28, 2008

Movie Time!

Okay, here's a really boring post for you. The title I stole from Jillian, because everything now ends in "time". Movie time, sticker time, dinner time, beer time...

I've been watching a lot of movies. Last week:

I Am Legend: It was good. Not as good as we hoped it would. It looks like they may have cut some things out that would have made the movie really good. There was a lot they didn't follow up on. But, it's Will Smith, so it's just a good movie.

Apocalypto: I wasn't even going to watch this movie because I think Mel Gibson is creepy, I heard it wasn't good and I just do not like Mel Gibson. But as is Brian's way, he forced me to. And I liked it. It was so good! A little bloody, but I was actually expecting worse. Mel Gibson is still creepy, but this movie was good. Even with the historical inaccuracies that I read about, because really, what do I care if a movie has historical inaccuracies?

Radio: Have you ever seen this? It's so good. But I've already detailed below how I love movies based on true stories. I guess if you don't, this movie would not be for you, but it's good!

Enchanted: McDreamy is dreamy, but I wasn't into this one. Darby likes it. I think even the boys liked it, though they did opt to go to bed before finishing it. They were tired. Wusses!

This weekend I plan on watching the following:

Gone Baby Gone
Mystic River
Something else that Brian ordered from Netflix. I can't even remember now.

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

  • jilly says "beer time?" hehehehehe.

    By Blogger patri, at 1:25 PM, March 28, 2008  

  • I love Will Smith and want to see Legend. I watched Apocalypto a while ago and I thought it was good but very heartbreaking. What violence some people must live through. I hated when they took the babies from the mamas. My sister couldn't even watch that at all. My nephew told me about Radio and really liked it and Enchanted I took the little ones to see and enjoyed it a lot! Gone Baby Gone is supposed to be really good from what I hear.

    By Blogger Deana, at 5:03 PM, March 30, 2008  

  • I SOOOO loved the scene in "Enchanted" with the pigeons, rats & cockroaches cleaning the apartment! I was laughing days later! Another good movie is "The Brave One".

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 8:55 PM, March 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home