Pink Sheets

Friday, February 22, 2008

One Paragraph...Because I'm Not Breaking It Up

I'm here. I'm alive. I've had dreams about Hillary and Obama. (Not those kind of dreams, pervs.)I have had the worse headaches. I thought I lost my baby at Macy's and went crying to one of the cosmetics girls only to find she was behind the Lancome counter with a sucker, happy as could be. She came out telling the girls, "there's my mom", pointing at me. I've been feeling stressed out work, which I hate. I wish people would just work and be cordial. I read an article about women in the work place. Actually it was a little blurb about a book that's coming out, anyway, it said that most co-workers are not your friend, most are backstabbing-phonies. I tend to agree with that statement at the moment. Brian told me he was my only friend at work. I told him he and Bert were my only friends at work. Bert is my friend. She gives good advice. So does Brian. I hope every thing works out. I have gone through my whole entire life believing things will work out and I'm having my doubts at the moment. I just want to be a nice, happy person. I like the lines people start to get around their eyes as they get older. I don't know why but I always look at people's eyes and notice the lines and I like them. I'm getting them. I'm also getting a pimple on my nose. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home