Pink Sheets

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Spirits Have Lifted

I had my doubts I would be able to get out of this awful slump, but I think I'm okay. My poor little Jilly however, is not okay. She's a little sicko. I had a horrible night of puking and crying and not being able to get back to sleep. I'm a little tired. But, I'm functional.

Brian finally broke down and had high speed Internet access installed. I didn't think I would care either way because I'm on the computer ALL DAY at work, when I'm home, I try not to even look at the computer, but it's so cool. And convenient. And I like it! We still don't have cell phones.

A lot of my blogging friends quit blogging. I cleaned up my blog list, so I'm looking for new blog friends, which isn't bad. If you have any suggestions let me know. That's all I have today.

5 Comments:

  • http://iasshole.org

    i don't know if you would want to be her friend, but i kinda do.

    By Blogger patri, at 12:18 PM, February 26, 2008  

  • hey what's wrong with us? No cell phone are you serious? You have a blue football field but no cell phones? What country do live in again? :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:41 PM, February 26, 2008  

  • I'm acutally a little envious that you haven't bought into the joke that they disguise as a cell phone. It's really a waste of money and a huge pain in the rear if you answer it all of the time (which I don't). In fact, I love looking at it while it's ringing and thinking "You're not gonna get to me little silver-thingy! I'll use you when I'm good and ready. Now, stop interrupting me!"

    By Blogger Kate, at 5:44 AM, February 27, 2008  

  • Glad you are feeling uplifted. The high speed internet will be a wonderful thing at home. A lot of blog friends do seem to come and go. I guess it isn't for everyone.

    By Blogger Deana, at 9:02 AM, February 27, 2008  

  • High speed internet is the way to go! I remember two years ago I was at my sister's house and it was soo frustrating using dial up but then we showed her the way and there's no stopping her!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:17 PM, February 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home