Pink Sheets

Sunday, March 09, 2008

I finally had my hair colored Saturday. It takes me forever to get an appointment in with that girl. Between my schedule and hers it's a miracle I get my hair done at all. I've decided from now on I'm going to schedule every appointment while I'm there and pray to God that I don't have to cancel. Because my hair and brows pay dearly when I miss an appointment.



I love my hair girl. I've wrote about her before. I tried to find the post, but I couldn't so you don't get to know why I love my hair girl so much, but we're a lot alike in the ditsy, can't-pay- attention-worth-a-damn department. We also have great conversations. I love getting my hair done, because the conversation is so random. I suppose that's how every one's conversations go at the salon, but I just love it. You have to get as much information in that you can from the last three to four weeks in an hour to an hour and a half. It's fantastic.



We talk about budgets or lack of, kids, boys, friends, tons and tons of gossip, how we must be the only normal people in the world. It's true, everyone else is crazy. Especially the little girl who stopped by and said that "she always comes by there to visit". Then she asked if her and Darby (who has no idea who this person was) could walk around the salon and explore. Uh, no. Renee politely kicked her out. Whose child does that. I hope to God mine don't. I would be so embarrassed. We also discussed the fact that we have been ziggy piggies and eating whatever we want whenever we want. I need to quit! I'm getting so pudgy. It's sad. I'm going to literally work my butt off this week at the gym. My goodness.

Anyway, I spent almost three hours Saturday morning waiting for Riley to try out for baseball. It was so cold I just about died. I'm not kidding. He did pretty well. He was great in the outfield. Hopefully he does well this year. I can't wait for the season to start.

Well, I guess I better try and get some work done. Have a great week.

3 Comments:

  • That sounds like how my hair appts. go... fun, fun, fun girl stuff!

    By Blogger Karen, at 8:02 PM, March 10, 2008  

  • Nothing better than a good haircut. I cheated on my stylist the other day b/c I "had" to get a cut and he had no openings. And boy oh boy did I pay! With a bad haircut, I mean. Haircuts can truly either make you or break you - glad your went well!

    By Blogger Kate, at 5:16 PM, March 11, 2008  

  • Mine is next week THANKGOODNESS I went 7 weeks but when my hair is shorter that is overdoing it a bit. My color gets grayish in my crown. I love my stylist too and if you miss an appointment you are out of the loop for a long, long time! He stays booked.

    By Blogger Deana, at 6:55 AM, March 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home