Pink Sheets

Friday, March 07, 2008

It's so Bad I'm Stealing From MySpace

• A
Are you available? Nope!
What is your age? 31, I know, depressing.
Astrology sign? Leos are the best!

• B
Do you know anyone named Brian? See A, first question
When is your Birthday? August 4th
Been stung by a bee? Actually, I don't think so.

• C
Whats your favorite candy? I like chocolate, but I really love Bit o' Honey candies.
What color is your car? Blue, like the Boise State Broncos.

• D
Do you daydream? Yes
What's your favorite kind of dog? My dog Chloe, but if I were to chose any dog in the world to get, I would want an Old English Sheep Dog.

• E
Have you ever been in the emergency room? One time Brian got a concussion when he fell off of his bike and hit his head. We went to a doc in the box and they told me to take him to the emergency room because he was so out of it. It was a long night. Biking season is fast approaching.
Ever pet an elephant? Not that I know of
Ever swam with sharks? Never have, never will

• F
Do you use fly swatters? I try, sometimes I don't have them and I have to try and remember to buy them at the store, but I never do.
Is there a fan in your room? A ceiling fan that I don't like turned on.
Does the number four have any significance? I have four kids.

• G
Do you chew gum? Not really.
Do you like gory movies? No, I hate them and refuse to watch them.

H
How are you? I'm good, thanks.
What's your height? 5'4"
What color is your hair? Right now, I'd rather not say (okay, it's a little gray) Tomorrow however it's going to be lovely shades of brown, blond and red.

•I
Have you ever ice skated? No
Favorite Ice cream? Everyone in my house likes mint chocolate chip, I prefer Rocky Road.

• J
Favorite Jelly bean? I guess green.
Do you wear jewelry? Only Tiffany & Co. Not really, but Brian thinks I would snub any jewelry not Tiffany and not wear it. So I only get Tiffany. Who am I to complain? (I would wear other jewelry. I'm not a Tiffany snob.)

• K
Who do you want to kiss? Babies and Brian and sometimes I kiss our baby and Brian at the same time. She likes group kisses.
Have you ever flown a kite? Of course.
Do you think kangaroos are cute? Absolutely.

• L
Are you laid back? Probably not laid back enough
Lions or tigers? Um, I could do without either. I like the Tigers at our zoo though.
Do you like black licorice? Gross!

•M
Favorite place at the Mall? Express, Gap, now the Pottery Barn, Disney Store, now Sephora. I like the mall, alright?
Favorite movie? I really like documentaries right now.

• N
Do you prefer night or day? Day, Brian makes me go to bed early at night. :)
Do you have a nickname? Not really.

• O
Are you an only child? I wish.
Do you like the color orange? It's alright.

• P
Do you know anyone named Penelope? I don't.
Favorite flavor of popcorn? Any. I love popcorn. Microwave, movie theatre, air popped, stuff made in a pan in a bunch of oil on the stove.

•Q
Do you like game shows? Not really. I did when I was younger.
Do you collect the state quarters? I spend quarters.

•R
Do you think you're always right? No.
Do you watch reality TV? Unfortunately, but Celebrity Apprentice is quality entertainment. Seriously.
Do you prefer sun or rain? Sun, I'm not a walking in the rain type of person.

•S
How many pair of shoes do you have? I don't have so many I can't count them, but I'm not going to count them.
Do you like wearing sun glasses? They're okay. When necessary.

•T
Time to go to sleep? Early. See letter N.

• U
Can you ride a unicycle? Uh, right.

• V
Did you ever watch Veggie tales?No way. Not my thing.

• W
Whats your worst habit? Getting annoyed for no good reason.
What do you want right now? To go home! Please let me go home!

• X
Have you ever had an x-ray? Yes, details aren't necessary it wasn't exciting.

• Y
Do you like the color yellow? I must. In our last house three of the rooms downstairs were painted yellow.
Do you yell when you're angry? Most of the time.

• Z
Do you believe in Zodiac signs? Only when it suits me.

•Lasts:
Last dream: I dreamt I was at work, working. How horrible is that?
Last beverage: Water
Phone call: I think Riley's dad about his baseball gear.
Text message: Don't text message
Last time you hugged? My silly Jilly before I left for work.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home