Pink Sheets

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Why can't I blog??? Ugh! I have nothing. Not a thing. I'm uninspired I suppose. My shopping trip with the Jilly Bean was pretty successful. She had fries and ice cream and we looked at toys. She's so cute sometimes. I want dishes from Pottery Barn. They are so cute. Plus, Brian bought me a new china hutch for Valentine's Day and it's in desperate need of some new dishes. I want real china, but I want the Pottery Barn dishes to add some color.


The kids are gearing up for baseball season. I like baseball season. It's much more exciting than football. Except, it's more stressful. I don't know why. If Riley is catcher again I'm sure I'll get an ulcer. There is nothing more stressful than watching your kid play catcher. I'm not kidding. There's no way to explain it, but there's a lot of pressure on the catcher. If he doesn't catch the ball it's so good for the other team. Pitcher and catcher are very serious positions. It makes me want to puke.

Okay, that's all I have.

1 Comments:

  • You are right..catcher is VERY important! I would wince everytime the bat was swung though! And I though you had several SETS of dishes...like me and my sister I'm always trying to one-up! LOL!!!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 8:13 PM, March 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home