Pink Sheets

Monday, March 31, 2008

No Rest for the Weary

This week is going to be insane. It's actually going to be the first week of the insanity and won't stop until around summer time, but this week will be especially crazy because Brian is busy with work stuff. I get all the kid stuff by myself for a couple of days.

Before I get into that, I'm hoping my day will go better than I feel like it's going to go. It's one of those days where your sure you shouldn't have got out of bed. I don't like the outfit I'm wearing, I don't like the shoes I'm wearing, I don't even like the socks I picked out. It makes me want to go shopping. Unfortunately, it's pay day and I've already spent my shopping money. So...I'll wait a few weeks. Plus, I'm feeling really chunky.

I watched a video of Jennifer Love Hewitt on msn.com the other night. It was one that was suppose to make her look fat and awful and it did a pretty good job. But if you see that video, that is what I look like. That is how I would look in a bikini. The only difference is she has more to fill out the top part of the bikini than I do. I'm so sad.

Okay, so my busy week ahead. Tomorrow there is a practice at 6:30 for one and a game at 7 for the other. Wednesday I might get a break because so far nothing is scheduled, but that could always change. Thursday there is a practice at 5:30 and a practice at 6:30. Tonight Brian is around, which is good because there's a game at 5 and a practice at 6:30. Friday is hockey night! I'm excited but I still need to make a call for someone to watch that baby!

I'm exhausted already.

2 Comments:

  • I'm exhausted reading your post! But at least you're active!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM, April 01, 2008  

  • Maybe you'll be so busy, you'll forget to worry about your appearance, which is still pretty cute! :envoyette

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 AM, April 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home