Pink Sheets

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Reasons Why I Feel Old

The other day there was a bump on my face. I started to panic. I wasn't sure what it was. It was smooth and matched my skin perfectly except that it bumped out of my face. I had all of these horrible thoughts because I thought it was some growth that I would have to live with for the rest of my life. This horrible...bump. I started to get upset and poke at it. It didn't hurt and it wasn't sore. I was certain it wasn't a pimple. Until a few days later when it started to show pimple qualities. I was so relieved. I can live with a pimple because they leave. Eventually. This one is hanging around a while. Now that I know it's a pimple I don't want it there! I'm still glad it's not some growth.

My child has long hair. Not really long. It's just not short. He says it's perfect right now. It is kind of cute.

That metabolism thing. It really sucks.

I'm always tired!

I can't keep up with my two year old.

I have a job that stresses me out sometimes.

I talk to old people sometimes and we have a lot in common.

4 Comments:

  • "show pimple qualities"

    Hate it when that happens! :~)

    By Blogger Karen, at 1:34 PM, April 16, 2008  

  • I can sympathize with the last one. And maybe it's not b/c we have so much in common as they're just good to be around sometimes and hear their wisdom. People my age can really grate on me nerves sometimes.

    By Blogger Kate, at 5:59 AM, April 17, 2008  

  • I left full time work about 2 years ago and I realized one day after leaving the grocery store that I talked to old people alot! And I think I have things in common with them too.

    Pimples stink. I'll have an awful hormonal outbreak right before some big shin dig when I want to look good. But if I have no plans for weeks my skin will be pretty as a picture. Figures!

    By Blogger Deana, at 11:39 AM, April 18, 2008  

  • I feel old when I'm the oldest/plumpest mom in the room, and our kids are the same age.

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 5:26 AM, April 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home