Pink Sheets

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Have A Mommy Blog

I don't think it's always been a Mommy blog, but it seems to be now. So here's some more Mommy-ness that goes with the below post about the boy. I rummage through kids' back packs every night. (Alright, that's not true, it's more like twice a week. Maybe.) Anyway, they have a ton of papers they're bringing home because school is almost out and I came across this paper Riley wrote. He was asked "What Do You Want To Do With Your Life?"

Contradiction. I don't like to do my work but I want to go to college. I want to go Europe and learn how to speak their language. I am inspired by Jay Cutler of the Denver Broncos. If I don't get to play professional sports I will follow what my dad did a welder. I am glad I have a mom to take care of me.

Disclaimer: I edited the spelling but nothing else.

Is that not so cute? I'm taking that as a, "if none of these things work out, at least I have my mom." It's so sweet!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home