Pink Sheets

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Feel A Little Grouchy

*There was a consumer report about a certain brand of coffee that they rated high. It costs $3.88 at Walmart. I have been to Fred Meyer, Target, Cost Plus, and Winco and know one, so far, sells this coffee except for Walmart. And apparently I wasn't the only one who read the Consumer Report because it has been selling out ever since. Fortunately, when we did find it in stock Brian stocked up.

*Jillian is so shy. She is shy to the point that it makes me sad when I see little outgoing, smiley, happy babies. However, we went to Riley's baseball evaluation on Saturday and she played with this little boy for an hour, talking and bossing him around and telling him to not point at her because it wasn't polite and asking what his dad's name was and informing him that "my mom is driving me crazy". So, I think there might be hope for her.

*I watched the Academy Awards this year. Well, half of it anyway and I forgot that I liked watching it. I hadn't watched in many years. Maybe I will again next year. I love Kate Winslet.

*We also watched Tropic Thunder this weekend. Well, the kids and I did. Brian fell asleep--AGAIN! It's like movies just put him in a trance and he's out. It was actually pretty funny. Okay, we also watched Bowling for Columbine and he stayed awake for all of that movie. Those documentaries get you all fired up. They make Brian mad for weeks. Not the bad kind of mad, the funny kind of mad. You know what I mean?

*I'm still grouchy and I haven't wanted to chit chat today, but people are chit chatting with me and it put me in a better mood. Sort of. Like the lady that works in the cafeteria went out of her way to greet me even though I was going out of my way not be greeted and it kind of threw me off. There's just no reason for me to be grouchy.

2 Comments:

  • Oh- I understand a grouchy day. Sometimes a girl just has to have one and follow it up with chocolate, alcohol and great sex. Amazing how much better I feel the next day.....

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 1:18 PM, February 24, 2009  

  • I liked Tropic Thunder so much I bought the Blu-ray. Which I never ever do. It was a used one at Blockbuster but I just thought I might like to go back and watch it again one night. I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time.

    Was the coffee really good or was it hype? We normally buy ours at the local Honduras coffee shop here. But I like to keep a cheaper back up bag in the cabinet in case we run out and are in a coffee fix.

    By Blogger Deana, at 10:33 AM, February 27, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home