Pink Sheets

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Having Saturday Morning Coffee

I only have one thing to do today. Take the kids to their Awanas carnival. It's the last event of the season. I have no idea what I'm going to do on Tuesdays now. Well, next Tuesday is Cinco De Mayo so I'm sure I'll think of something, but the Tuesdays to come are going to be open. It will be weird.

Riley does have a game today but since the carnival and the game are at the exact same time his grandma is taking him, which is nice because it's raining pretty heavily right now. That was actually part of my evil plan when I asked her yesterday if she could take him. Ha, ha, ha! Just kidding. I just want to go to the carnival. It's fun and Jillian is little and a lot of responsibility so I didn't want to ask someone to spend three hours taking Jillian from one game to another at a church carnival.

I noticed that Riley's hair is a little like Zac Efron's. This is because Darby, Jillian and I were watching High School Musical last night. Jillian is watching High School Musical 2 right now. She loves the singing and dancing. Back to Riley's hair. I noticed his hair style is similar to "Troy's" except not as styled. He won't get it cut, but he needs a trim desperately. I'm thinking if I take a picture of Zac Efron in and have it "styled" maybe he'll agree to it. Though he thinks Zac Efron is a loser so this plan may back fire.

Jillian's picture is in this month's issue of Nick Jr. magazine. It's pretty cute. It's a small picture on one of the flowers on the first page. She is such a cutie pie. I need to go buy a few more copies. Right now she isn't allowed to go through it and she loves that magazine. I'm torturing her. The other kids were jealous. It was pretty funny. But they also thought it was pretty cool.

And the moment you have all been waiting for...


A picture of Lucy. See how cute she is? Jillian and were taking pics of her last weekend when Brian went to Twin Falls for a Boy Scout Jamboree. I have decided that we won't be getting another guinea pig. I'm worried they wouldn't get along and I don't want my Lucy to be bullied or hurt. We did go to look at guinea pigs last weekend and I asked Jillian what she would name her and she said "Hell". Yes, my three year old daughter wants to name her guinea pig Hell after her favorite song Gives You Hell. I suppose we could have a Lucyfer and Hell. Not really!

Okay her is a cute pic of Jilly and Jillian was taking pictures of her favorite blanket and best friend. She also took a picture of my butt but I'll spare you that image.




4 Comments:

  • Lucy... how cute!

    By Blogger Karen, at 11:37 AM, May 05, 2009  

  • Lucy is cute (your little girl is very cute too!) I get to babysit my sis's kid's g. pig Percy while they are in Disney. I am so excited. I think he is too big for the cats to bother and hopefully the Labs will not take him as game when he is introduced as a friend. Fingers crossed.

    By Blogger Deana, at 7:37 PM, May 06, 2009  

  • Aw, cutie pies all around!

    By Blogger Jay, at 12:21 AM, May 07, 2009  

  • Cute cute CUTE post! Lucy has the eyes you can't help but fall in love with! Jilly is in a magazine?
    WOWOWOWOWOWOWWWW!!!!!!
    Dan's hair is doing the Zac thing too, and he too thinks Zac is a loser! He doesn't mind having the style though, cause the girls at school are always telling him how handsome he is and running their fingers through his hair! Is Riley up for it?! LOL!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 9:03 AM, May 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home