Pink Sheets

Monday, April 17, 2006

What The Hell Just Happened

So, I'm sitting at work Friday evening, right around 5 o'clock when a co-worker walks by. This is the co-worker that starts out every single story with "I was working late the other night when..." or other similar variations. So, it's right about 5 o'clock and I'm working away trying to finish up so I can go home. I think she was looking for one of the women that sits in the cubes behind me, but I can't be sure about that detail. Anyway she spotted me on her way back to her cube and turns, "wow, your here late?!".

"Well, I came in a little late."

"I'm surprised, it's not fun being here late is it?" At this point I am certain there is a look of utter disgust on my face because I was disgusted and I'm horrible at hiding that face. At which point she exclaims that she loves my hair and the blonde highlights makes the dark brown look stunning.

"Thank you, thank you so much." She completely insulted me and by the end of the conversation I'm thanking her profusely. I have to admit I'm impressed. It's ingenious actually.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home