Pink Sheets

Friday, March 31, 2006

Started Smokin' Cigarettes, Nothing Else To Do I Guess

I like that line in a country song that I don't know who sings, nor do I know the name, however, I know that line. I just love it. And that will be the title of this post in honor of my post of no sense that I wrote yesterday. It took me forever to write that post, all day in fact, and as the day goes on the loopier I get. That is because I'm pretty busy at work this week and I just have no time to blog. Pooh on work. Messing with my blogging hours. Aw well. I'm not doing a damn thing this weekend and I can't wait.

So I'll leave you with this:

Brian: Hey kids! Everyone go get your Bibles. (He says jokingly because of some show we're watching on TV).

Jordan: *cracking up* Hey Riley, go get your Bibles. My dad said 'go get your bubbles' except he said it funny. Go get your bibles, go get your bibles.

Oh Jordan, he has no idea what a Bible is. I don't know if that's bad or good. :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home