Pink Sheets

Friday, March 10, 2006

Killing Time

I am so not in the mood to work. So, to pass the time until I get to leave, I was looking through my old emails in my Excite account, because I have these insanely old emails that I keep thinking I might need one day, but we all know I'll never, ever need them. Anyway, I had one where Brian had made me a movie and in return I had made him a movie. Well, the old links aren't valid any more, so I made him a new movie, which I won't post because it is so super lame. Anyway, I thought it was fun. Here's the link so you can make one too. You know, if you ever need to kill some time. It's perfect for such an occasion.

This weekend I am taking the girls shopping for Easter dresses. Darby is so excited. I am so happy I have a little girl that loves to shop as much as I do. What are the chances? I'm sort of assuming that Jillian is going to get older and have no time for any sort of girlie nonesense, but I still have my fingers crossed. It just doesn't seem like I could possibly have two. This morning Brian told Darby I was taking her shopping on Saturday and she exclaimed "I hope it's all day and I hope it's at the big mall." I don't know about the whole day part, but we are going to the big mall. And she does love to shop all day. We have been on eight hour shopping trips before.

I am also getting my hair done. I would post a picture, but I still don't have the internet at home so I can't post any pics. It's quite upsetting. I know how much everyone wants to see my fabulous self. (I hope you can hear the sarcastic tone?)

Brian has informed me that he won't be paying for my tattoo, which I find super rude. I want a tattoo and I want him to pay for it. Fine, I figure if I have to pay for it myself, I'm sure he'll end up "paying for it" somehow. *evil laugh*

Alright, I think I might just have to leave early. I don't think I can handle another 40 minutes here on a Friday afternoon.

PS If you make a movie email me the link. Maybe I'll make a movie for you, but not today cause I'm leaving. Bye, bye.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home