Pink Sheets

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Honestly

My friend gave this to me. I like this one so I'll fill it out. If any one else uses it let me know so I can ready what you honestly have to say.

1. Honestly, are you in love right now? Yes!

2. Honestly, what color is your underwear? Pink stripes

3. Honestly, whats on your mind right now? I hate fuel surcharge! (I'm at work)

4. Honestly, what are you doing right now? Filling this out, while I should be working.

5. Honestly, what did you do today?Got up, took a shower, made lunches, packed the baby's diaper bag, got ready, got the kids up, poured cereal, took the kids to daycare, came to work, had coffee, worked a little, had a break with Brian and now this.

6. Honestly, do you think you are attractive? Okay, I have to admit that I do, until I see someone more attractive than me and it makes me feel not so much.

7. Honestly, have you done something bad today? Not really, except I am on the internet while at work. That's a little bit bad.

8. Honestly, do you watch disney channel?No, I don't have cable, but I probably would if I did.

9. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? Nope

10. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time? Family, my dog, my baby (even though she's my family, I'm just enjoying this baby thing a lot) spending alone time with Brian ( a rare occasion)

11. Honestly, do you bite your nails? Ugh! Yes!

12. Honestly, what is your mood right now? So sleepy! I don't know, I slept all night.

13. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder? No, throwing up is never something I like to do, let alone make myself do it, and I love to eat so much I don't think I could possibly starve myself.

14. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute? Yes, I wouldn't mind seeing Brian, but I have about 54 minutes until I see him again.

15. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret? I'm afraid I don't. I wish I did I would tell it.

16. Honestly, do you hate someone right now? Since I have to answer honestly, I would have to say yes. Hmph!

17. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now? My sweet little baby.

18. Honestly, are you loyal? I suppose it depends, when it comes to Brian and the kids-yes.

19. Honestly, are you in denial? I really, really hope not.

20. Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now? Duh!

21. Honestly, have you ever consumed alcohol? Again, duh!

22. Honestly, do you like someone? Of course, I sort of don't understand the question.

23. Honestly, does anyone like you? God, I hope so!

24. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them? I get it. It better be going somewhere, damn it!

25. Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly? Yes

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home