Pink Sheets

Thursday, February 09, 2006

You Need To Make 8 Cups of Coffee Tomorrow, Not 6

This was demanded of me last night. Apparently six cups of coffee isn't good enough for someone. I only made six yesterday, when I usually make 8. The only reason I started making eight was because someone's mom was coming over in the morning and she would have some. Since she wasn't coming over yesterday I thought I would cut it back down to 6. Boy, that did not go over well. I hear him yell up to me, "thanks for leaving me 3 cups of coffee out of EIGHT!"

"What are you talking about? I left you three out of six. Not eight."

Now he's spoiled. Now he wants eight cups made in the morning. What a brat.

I have more pics of the baby. I know, your totally sick of her, but I'm not so there.

7 Comments:

  • Your baby really is adorable! And I'm not usually one to go ga-ga over babies (I love them, but I'm allergic...). Babies like that are the "ambassador babies," the ones that make me think, yeah, I could have a baby soon! But then I remember that I'm really immature for my age & live in a 1-bedroom apt with lots of sharp objects.

    By Blogger Marguerite, at 11:22 AM, February 09, 2006  

  • Am NOT sick of her. She's absolutely beautiful!

    By Blogger Beth, at 11:47 AM, February 09, 2006  

  • Thanks girls. I'm not sick of her either. I can sit at work and click through her pictures all day. And then I miss her and then I go home and she cries all night... Just kidding, she doesn't cry that much. Just on the days I really miss her.

    And Marguerite, our house is so not baby safe, hopefully we'll get on that before she starts to move around. Ambassador baby, huh. I like that. I think I may call her that.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 12:22 PM, February 09, 2006  

  • You have yoursefl a real cutie there. Enjoy her:-} Before you know it you will be taking her to get her bellie button pierced like I did my "baby" girl the other night. As far as the coffee.......sounds like "somebody" needs to find a Starbucks!

    By Blogger truckdriver_sefl, at 12:53 PM, February 09, 2006  

  • I don't know, I think I could stand for her to get a belly button ring. Of course by the time she's that age there will probably be something much more outrageous she'll want to do. As for Starbucks, I read that and just laughed. It's a wonderful idea!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 2:07 PM, February 09, 2006  

  • I agree with the ambassador baby, I too am slightly baby allergic but she is soooo cute!

    By Blogger Sunshine, at 3:53 AM, February 10, 2006  

  • Thanks! And to think I thought I was biased. :)

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6:59 AM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home