Pink Sheets

Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Case Of The Thursday Blah's

Ugh! I don't have much to talk about. Brian took me to lunch this afternoon. That was nice. I had a pizza it was so yummy. I am so stuffed and ready for a nap. I went shopping this morning and bought some new pants that were a smaller size than the ones I'm wearing now. I was so excited! Working out does help. I was beginning to have my doubts.

My new office isn't as horrible as I imagined that it would be, and besides, I can't make myself miserable over the situation by dwelling on it. Besides, I love my new neighbors. I don't have to walk all the way around to go visit them. Now they are right beside me.

Has anyone ever seen The Exorcism of Emily Rose? It is actually a good movie. I thought I would hate it because I'm not one to enjoy a good scary movie, but it's not so much scary. It has those jump in your seat moments, but I thought it was going to be 'give me nightmares' scary. Not at all. I guess that saying is true "don't judge a movie by it's previews"...wait, I don't think that's right. Anyway...

I also watched The Constant Garderner. I sort of expected this to be more spectacular than it was. I thought it would be fascinating and awe inspiring, it was just pretty good. You should watch it so you can say you did.

Speaking of movies I am so happy that Crash won the Academy Award. That movie is so good. That is a fascinating movie. At least I thinks so. Kate McGuire didn't like it so much ( I spoke of her here). This leads me to believe she might be crazy. The movie is fricking awesome. Alright?

Okay, I'm done for now. I hope to be inspired by greatness tomorrow. I don't even know what that means.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home