Pink Sheets

Friday, March 03, 2006

Noteworthy News

Not really, here are my thoughts today.

-We had a company meeting today. Those are so mind numbing I think I might die. At least this time we were given cookies.

-It's jean day today since we're moving. I think during the meeting I was mooning everyone behind me. My jeans are low rise and they have a tendency to show some butt crack. It wouldn't be so bad except there was a guy about my age sitting behind me, that works with Brian every so often. So embarrassing.

-I used to be madly, deeply in love with Rob Thomas. Then I was so sick of all of his songs. Now I'm back in love. "You may need me to carry all of your weight. You're no burden, I assure," is my new favorite line out of a song and hence, I'm back in love.

-Brian is getting his hair cut today. He has a major crush on the stylist because she's pretty and skinny and perfect, except of course mentally, because of her divorce. He has a crush on her nonetheless.

-You might think that would make me jealous, but for some reason I'm not.

-I'm having a hard time functioning today. I don't know why. I went to be semi early and slept the entire night. I think it's because I thought I was going to get "some" and didn't.

-The baby gets cuter and cuter every day. She wakes up in the best mood. She smiles and smiles and smiles. I just love her. Every time she looks in the mirror she gives herself a big, huge smile.

-She already acts like her dad.

-Dark Water is bar none, the most horrible movie I've seen in a long time. Could anyone give me the point of the movie? Pointless, not as scary as I thought, and boring.

-I'm feeling bloated today. Probably from the soda, cookies, candy, and pizza I've consumed. Hmph!

-I get to go shopping this weekend. I'm so happy. I love going shopping, I love finding good deals. I love it, I love it, I love it. Talk shows always have those damn psychologists on there telling people the reason you shop is because your depressed. That is a bunch of hooey. When I'm not shopping I'm depressed. If I can't go out and spend three to four hours to find the perfect shoe, you'll know something is wrong with me. Right now, I feel happy, and Saturday I'm going to spend the day finding the perfect shoes.

-I'm going to go pack, I'm going to go pack, I'm going to go pack. Maybe if I say it enough it will actually happen.

-Have a fabulous weekend.

4 Comments:

  • That's another thing I like about driving a truck nooooooo meetings! I so understand going to bed thinking you are going to get "some" and not......that sucks. Hope you have a really good weekend:-}

    By Blogger truckdriver_sefl, at 12:47 PM, March 03, 2006  

  • Well, sugar....after this move is done you don't have to worry about it for at LEAST another...what? 8 months?

    By Blogger Beth, at 2:10 PM, March 03, 2006  

  • Well, the move hasn't been as terrible as I thought. I only had three boxes to pack and the rest of my things I trashed. I even found the pay check stub for the person who had the job before me. That was funny. My new office is completely finished, including flowers that Brian brought to me. And the place is okay. The walk to the bathroom is longer, but what can you do.

    As for you Lass, not funny! Not funny!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 11:58 AM, March 06, 2006  

  • So...Brian...crush...bloated...buttcracks. Got it!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 8:09 AM, March 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home