Pink Sheets

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I Am Frazzled

And I don't have anything to post. I really shouldn't post anything, but I feel like it so I will. The only news I have is Brian started riding the bus to work. He's a weirdo. He says he likes it and I absolutely believe him. It seems like the type of thing he would enjoy. Someone else maneuvering through the morning traffic, while he sits back and annoys the woman next to him, whom so obviously didn't want anyone sitting next to her. Yes, that is definitely his thing.

I did do nothing this weekend. That was nice. I can't wait until I can do nothing in the mountains. I love going to the mountains and hanging out and reading old magazines and watching movies and sitting by the campfire drinking a beer. It is so nice. It's about as close to actually, truly doing nothing one to get. Seriously, even when I plan to do nothing on a weekend but watch movies I always end up throwing in a load of laundry and doing the dishes. There's always something, but in the mountains, all you can do is relax. Ahhh, I'm relaxed just thinking about it.

Okay, I'm going to end this and hopefully I can figure out what I want to write about tomorrow, because I have all these thoughts they're just rambled right now and I can't seem to get them out.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home