Pink Sheets

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Because I Don't Come Up On Naughty Searches

Thank you for all your help on the tube tying issue. I think I may go ahead and get it done. After reading your comments as well as talking with a woman who has had the procedure I am satisfied that I can go through with it and it’s not nearly as scary as I thought it might be. Now I just have to call my doctor.

I told Brian that I really just need to have it done. Jillian is the type of baby that makes you think you can have another one. Once she starts getting older I can imagine the baby pangs starting to set in. She’s just such a good baby and so damn cute. I need to have this done.

Speaking of my cute, sweet baby she had a doctor’s appointment yesterday. She weighs 16 lbs. She’s a heifer. I can’t believe when she was born she only weighed 6 lbs. 2 oz. How did she get so big? She’s also in the 90th percentile on her height. She is gigantic. I don’t know why she’s so long. It just doesn’t seem possible. She’s also a little defective. Apparently she prefers her left side because the left side of her head is noticeably flatter than the right side. She’s a freak! Now I have to make sure to put her to bed on her right side so it evens out a bit. They were talking about her wearing a helmet. No I’m sorry, she isn’t going to be wearing a helmet. We’ll just let it fix itself while her head is still pliable. Also, they told me she has a heart murmur which is completely normal. So I have to wonder why they have a name for something that’s completely normal. Why call it something if it’s nothing to worry about? Is she going to die in her sleep because of this completely normal hear murmur? What the hell? “Don’t worry about it.” Give me a break.

This morning I was listening to the radio and they had a list of unusual places people are having sex. It was a pretty good list, but they left out a very important place. A few years ago, when Brian and I were both going to BSU, I think it was the year I graduated, the power went out. Since classes were cancelled we decided that would be a good time to engage in some extra curricular activities, we just needed the perfect spot. Well, since most people had left the campus the parking garage was pretty desolate. We drove to the very top floor and, well, you can imagine the rest. Or not. That was pretty unusual but in retrospect we probably should have parked on the second to last floor since there were buildings in the area with more floors than the parking garage. And it was so hot outside. We were all sweaty and normally that makes for a nice time, but in the car? Not so much. So that’s the most unusual place, but I wouldn’t pick it as my favorite. I actually wouldn’t even recommend it unless your in a very big car with tinted windows. Anyway, the spots on the list were the bathroom, a garden, a public park, and at work. Weird, but I do know one of you have had sex at work.

4 Comments:

  • The top of a parking lot...........I need to remember that!!

    By Blogger truckdriver_sefl, at 1:38 PM, April 13, 2006  

  • At work, yeah. On my desk, on the floor, on the cradenza. Sometimes you just gotta.

    Although that's not the most unusual place.

    That would be on a picnic table at the park in the middle of the day. WHICH? I wouldn't recommend. Splinters. In very hard-to-reach places.

    By Blogger Beth, at 9:34 PM, April 13, 2006  

  • I wish my head were flatter on one side!

    The strangest place I've ever had sex was on my mother in law's kitchen table. It was damn good too, but I only recommend it if she's out of the house at the time.

    By Blogger Jay, at 10:04 AM, April 14, 2006  

  • Truck driver, it's interesting!

    Queen, the picnic table makes me cringe. At first it sounded cool, but I'm not liking the splinters. No, I'll pass on the picnic table, but Brian and I did do a lot of kissing in the park between classes. That was fun!

    Miss Jay, I'll make sure to note the mother in law's kitchen table, minus the mother in law.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 12:59 PM, April 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home