Pink Sheets

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

I wish it would stop already! Ugh, I hate the rain. I hate driving in the rain. I hate walking to my car in the rain. I hate that my hair goes so frizzy in the rain. It makes life messy all around. Stop the rain!

My favorite American Idol moment last night..."That song was peculiar." Simon's response to Katharine McPhee's performance of Faith Hill's Bringing Out The Elvis. But, it was a good performance, Simon is just silly. I personally like Chris and hope he makes it to at least the second spot. He definitley has his own style and he's pretty good looking. He's no Ace, but Ace doesn't really have "it". So, Chris is my fav this year.

I suppose I should get ready to go to my bi-weekly department meeting. Ugh! Oh my God, I just wrote that and a Brian from another department (not my Brian) just walked by and said, "don't forget your 2:00 meeting." Why? How do you know about my meeting? He just started laughing. I am so not looking forward to this. I am very afraid.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home