Pink Sheets

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I Am Being Reviewed?

I'm not happy with Jillian's current pediatrician and yes, it's because I'm a total snob. Let's just leave it at that. Anyway, I decide that I'll find another one, in another nearby city, that won't be as convenient, but will surely be better. I look up the doctors on our insurance and find the office that I like. I call. "Hi, I was wondering if any of your doctor's are accepting new patients?"

"Well, I can take down your information and send it on to the doctor's. They'll review it and then decide if they can handle any more patients."

"Um, okay. That will work." I guess. I tell Brian about this process. He informs me that their probably checking on our insurance to make sure it's adequate. He asked how that made me feel. I responded that it makes me feel nervous. I want her to go to nice pediatrician's office. I hate going to the current one. It just doesn't feel right.

So I wait for the response. And wait. And wait. I even had a dream about it. I dreamt that they declined Jillian because the life time limit on our insurance wasn't high enough. I was stressing about it for days. Partly because I had given my name and insurance and didn't even mention that she's on Brian's insurance. Anyway, I finally called them yesterday and she was "accepted" as a new patient and I can breathe a sigh of relief. Ahhhh. All is well at our house once again.

In other news it has finally stopped raining. Finally! I walked out of work yesterday and it was sunny and warm and there were flowers on the tree. When did those flowers get there? It was as if they had blossomed in the hours I was at work. I didn't even notice them on the way in. It made me smile to see them on the way out. Except they're the stinky flowers. Oh well. They're still pretty, I'll just admire them while holding my breath.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home