Pink Sheets

Friday, April 14, 2006

The best thing about blogging is as long as I have my blog I have memories of all these little moments of my life that may at the time seem unimportant, but I when I look back I’m glad I wrote it down for me to remember. This is going to be one of those posts. So much goes on in our lives that little things are often pushed aside in our overloaded memories.

Last night after the baby woke up from her 8:00-8:25 nap, she spent the rest of her evening on my lap, watching American Inventor. She didn’t wiggle, squirm, or whine. She just sat on my lap next to her dad, while we ate popcorn. Then she fell asleep and went to bed without any fussiness or crying. It was so relaxing.

I had to go potty at about 2:30 am. I tried to fight it off, but I knew if I didn’t just get up and go I wouldn’t be able to sleep. So I did. And I still couldn’t go back to sleep. I was up for about an hour. During this hour of sleeplessness Brian was changing positions but all the while had his legs either on top of mine or somehow entwined with mine. At one point he turned over, threw one leg over both of mine and put his hand on my butt. After that I fell asleep. Maybe I just needed his hand on my butt. It was cute and silly.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home