Pink Sheets

Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Exploding Cigar

Brian has a blog, but he's a horrible blogger. He never posts anything. That is until now. He finally has something new. It's been months and months, but he finally gave into his blogging needs and blogged.

When he first titled his blog, The Exploding Cigar, I told him he was a pervert. He told me I was a pervert because that's not what it means. If you're a perv too, you'll understand what I was thinking. It's just a prank cigar. I think. Whatever.

PS Our puppy is sooo cute. I love her. She's much better than the Beagle.

5 Comments:

  • um.. i thought "prank cigar" am i a perv? :)

    ps - your cute puppy needs to have more photos of herself on your photo blog!

    By Blogger cat, at 11:51 AM, March 04, 2005  

  • No, I thought some much different than that. :)

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 2:35 PM, March 04, 2005  

  • wow...I thought of Castro in Cuba. That's how the CIA tried to kill him..with an exploding cigar...way back when. But then again...I'm old. Now if you say Bumble Bee...I'm thinking SEX.

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 8:39 AM, March 05, 2005  

  • Alright, I'm not as big of a perv as I thought. Bumblee Bee? I don't know? :( But come on, Exploding Cigar? It would be gross if it meant what I first thought it meant.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 8:46 AM, March 05, 2005  

  • HAAhaaa...go to my site and look up the post Bumble Bee...and you will understand! LOL

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 11:25 AM, April 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home