Pink Sheets

Friday, February 25, 2005

No Longer Confused

Alright, I feel better today. I'm not sure why, but I got home and made dinner and hung out with Brian and the kids and for some reason the little co-worker issue seemed insignificant and stupid. Today I am at work without an irritated feeling. And I have avoided the co-worker, so that helps a little too.

Tomorrow night we're going to the cabin to hang out and spend the night. There isn't running water so we won't be staying very long. We won't be able to shower first thing in the morning and we'll be driving home all stinky but that's cool. I don't think I have ever had a horrible time at the cabin. Brian is going up this morning to check things out and see if it's still a possiblity to spend the night. I'm sure it will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home