Pink Sheets

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Something Inscrutable And Two Things Gleeful

Last night Brian read me an article about an Idaho teen being scalped. Here's the article. It's absolutely disturbing and weird. I don't know what else to say on the subject.

On a happier note, Brian is possibly going to adopt our puppy today. We found this sweet little dog at the shelter and he's going this morning to get her. We won't be able to pick her up until tomorrow because she needs to be spayed, but that's okay. I have three names I like. Pebbles, Piper and Laci. Either one will do. She is so cute. She has a spot on one of her eyes and she's white with black spots all over her.

Also, I'm taking Monday off and Brian and I are going to have pedicures. Not just any pedicure either. We are having "luxurious pedicures". They last 1.5 hours. It's going to be wonderful. Brian isn't as excited as I am, but that's alright. My favorite co-worker thinks it's sweet I'm taking the day off and we're going to do that together. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home