Pink Sheets

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Nothing New

Once again I have lapsed in keeping the blog updated. I don't know why I've been busier than usual. Crazy. Any how, nothing exciting has happened and I have nothing that has been driving me insane. Hence, I have nothing to write.

I have been a slacker on my resolution to work out four times a week. The first week starting and I only did three days. Next week I'll be lucky if I get in three days. I'm hopeless.

Brian and I made Cosmopolitans the other night. I've never had one before and they're pretty good I must admit. We were even able to use my Barbie party glasses I received for Christmas. They're very pretty and fun.

We've been throwing around the idea of getting a puppy. I decided that we need to get a yellow lab. I think a lab will fit into our house nicely. I really want a puppy. We went looking at the animal shelter yesterday, but none of the dogs there were a must have. There was a cute little shepherd/retriever mix, but still not what I'm looking for. I just know the right dog will happen along. Just like Bailey. I know we didn't keep Bailey, he was broken and needed to be in home that had patience for such a broken, weird dog. That's where he is now. And he's happy. I saw him the other night. He's fat too. So, maybe Brian and I were meant to take him. He was not in a very good home when we found him.

What else? Nothing. Riley and Brian's birthdays are coming up. Their birthdays are one day apart so that week should be pretty busy.

And that's all I have. I do hope to some day get off my ass and update the photo blog. So many events have happened since the last time it was updated.

1 Comments:

  • just be warned that labs (and retreivers) are the chewiest puppies you'll ever have to deal with! and i mean they like the chew everything in sight, not that they are tough to eat. ;) i grew up with a lab/retirever mix and have never seen another dog like her. easy to train, but very stubborn. but they'll love you for life.

    sorry you've been so busy. hopefully it's been a good busy and not a bad busy:)

    By Blogger cat, at 5:37 PM, January 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home